First Marketing Blog Post!

    Hello, my name is Shaylee Ochocki and I am a sophomore at Linn Benton CC majoring in Graphic Design. After graduating I plan on either working for Converse designing shoes or working freelance making all sorts of posters. As this class is required for me, I also hope to get business tips and marketing ideas when I need to market myself/brand. I am most interested in learning how to be a great marketer and how to sell myself well. 
Outside of college, I do a lot of art. I love crocheting, making music, drawing... basically everything! I also enjoy the outdoors- mainly hiking. I also have a 7 year old rescue cat named James. I have only had him for a year but he is the best boy. Fun fact about him, he drinks water with his paw!


 My cat, James

Comments

Popular Posts